Every NFL team has a legion of followers in NYC. Many fans of "out-of-market" teams struggle to find a spot each week to watch their favorite team.
- First, you need to find a bar with the NFL package, offering every game for every team.
- Next, you need to find one willing to put your team on the big screen with sound up.
- Since it's no fun to cheer alone, you have to find fans wearing the same jersey.
- Now comes the hard part - so many bars claim to be "The" bar in NYC for a particular team when in fact you'll rarely find more than a handful of fellow fans there.
Not so with the Denver Broncos at Mustang Harry's! We put the Broncos on the big screen with full sound-up every week, and always attract a large crew of loyal fans.
Last January, it firmly cemented its place as the best Denver Broncos bar in NYC. On Super Bowl week, Harry's, and sister bar Mustang Sally's, were full of fans wearing orange and blue from Friday afternoon until Sunday night.
- the Broncos front office held its Friday luncheon at Mustang Harry's;
- Superfan Rocky the Leprechaun made Harry's his home all weekend;
- Miles and the Broncos cheerleaders visited for awhile on Thursday night;
- a legion of Denver and national TV programs visited Mustang Harry's to interview fans and our staff.
We appreciate and value the loyalty of our customers who bleed orange and blue and will continue to earn it each and every week of the season!